Tuesday 17 November 2009

Greetings to Carter!

A warm Daddy Grognard welcome to my 11th follower, Carter Soles.

Carter's Cartopia is excellent reading, and I'm looking forward to hearing more of the Lands of Ara. From what I've seen so far, it looks like it's going to be a great setting, fizzing with good ideas, many of which might 'migrate' (ahem) to my campaign. Like yourself and Chgowiz, I am an adherent of the immediacy and proximity of deities to their clerics, although it might not work that well with kids. They have a directness of approach and a lack of subtlety which, if mixed with D&D religion might lead to doctrinal conflicts that would put the inquisition to shame.

We'll see.

Oh, and Pebbles the cat says "Hi Charlie"

2 comments:

  1. Rock and roll, THANKS for the mention. It pleases me to know that my materials are of interest to others besides myself. And a fellow cat lover no less!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, we think she's a cat but given that she insists on sleeping on top of storage chests all day, she could be a Guardian Familiar.

    ReplyDelete