Tuesday 6 April 2010

Table for two at the Tuesday Tavern

For my two latest followers, Editor and Matt, a terrace table...



And back by popular request, here is Helga with another round of drinks...

I've a feeling that some of those beers might be warmer than others...

And to all inhabitants of Idaho (you know who you are), something that I know you're going to like...



Welcome one and all. It's truly amazing that only a month ago (or so) I was celebrating fifty followers and now there are seventy-one. I must be doing something right.

4 comments:

  1. Give me a warmer one, please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you have anything non-alcoholic? maybe a nice soda or something in a milk?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Brian - I'll have to check with Helga. She's usually a very accommodating girl...

    ReplyDelete