Thursday 8 April 2010

Art on Thursday - Mark Zug

I came across Mark Zug on the Fantasy Art Gallery website, which is always good for a browse. I was immediately struck by his originality of style and sought out his website which I would really advise anyone who likes the following selection to visit. I thought when doing this post that I'd just select about three or four pictures that I really liked but then when I got to ten, I thought "Must stop, or I'll download the entire gallery"

You may recognise some of his work; there is a huge selection of MTG illustrations on the site that take a long time to download so check them out if you've got time.

For now, I'll let the pictures do the talking.












This one should be familiar to Old 4 Eyes...

2 comments:

  1. Wow, fantastic stuff. I wish I could do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have much love for Mark Zug's work. There's a good number of prints for sale on his site.

    ReplyDelete