Thursday 24 December 2009

Just in time for Christmas

As it's unlikely that I'll be anywhere near my computer tomorrow (I'm cooking dinner and have family over), I'd like to wish everyone a Happy Christmas, including Koren N'Rhys, who has become my 24th follower. Welcome, and it's nice to see another of us introducing the great game to a new generation of gamers. Keep us posted on how it's going!

I was also intrigued to see your ideas for a cyberpunk game - as someone who, as a callow youth of 19, read Neuromancer when it first came out, and enjoyed Count Zero and Mona Lisa Overdrive as well as Burning Chrome, I will keep an eye on this project with interest. I tried something similar way back but had to customise Traveller to do it. Didn't really work all that well.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the warm welcome! My cyberpunk/Shadowrun project sputters along. I spend more time reading than i do writing, I'm afraid, but I'm determined to produce something to share, in good time.

    24th on the 24th, eh? Intriguing!

    ReplyDelete