Sunday 6 December 2009

Welcome to two new followers!

Greetings to John L Williams and Narmer, my two latest followers.

To John, I'll say that I find your blog stimulating, thought-provoking and very amusing, and I'm glad to have you on board. To Narmer, I'll say Iiwy em hotep, which I'm unreliably informed is Ancient Egyptian for Welcome.

Narmer, I see that you have a 9-year old son, who's just getting into RPG. I found your posts on this subject very interesting and hope that you might take away from this blog some insights into gaming with kids - a very rewarding activity.


Now I'm just off to make a start on decorating the house for Christmas, and hope to fit a session of the Training Dungeon in this afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks. We've had fun with the sessions we've had. If is difficult to find time to play. Even a half-hour is hard carve out. But when we do it's a kick!

    ReplyDelete